2/3/15

New HoW2 Resources:

Left Sidebar:computerrage

I’ve updated the resources (Some of My HoW2 Resources:) side bar (left). We deleted sources that have not updated for several months and added a few more:

  • Home & Garden (from How Stuff Work)
  • Health – How Stuff Works
  • Car Stuff (from How Stuff Work)
  • Lifestyle Stuff (from How Stuff Work)

I’m Considering dropping Technollogizer. from the

resources sidebar. Its been over a month since it has been updated. I’m going to give it a little more time for sentimental reasons: Like my websites (including this one) Technollogizer is maintained by an individual, not a corporation, so I am prone to give it a little leeway. It could be the author has been ill or something and may return to it soon.

Facebook Videos:

Will leave them up for about a week and then move them to their own page/tab: i.e.., see the “Tab” bar under the banner at the top of the page, Home, ABouT GLeNN’S HoW2s, etc.

Tech Corner (right sidebar) Changes:

Will probably drop the Googlicious feed. It feeds the same information as the Googlicious feed in the My HoW2 Resources  sidebar (left) except it features the last five article/post not just the last one.

May convert the Tech Corner to the same format (latest article only) as the My HoW2 Resources  sidebar (left), and just use the left sidebar for non tech and the right sidebar for Tech.

Feel free to suggest sites or changes at the email address (blue icon) in the footer section.                 GlennDL

No comments: